Thursday, June 25, 2009

One Month of Marriage



Today marks one month of marriage for Daniel and me. Everyone told me that things would fly by once we got married.

They weren't lying.

It feels like we just got married yesterday, but in some ways it feels like so much longer. Primarily because our relationship has grown tremendously just in the 30 days that we have been married. He is there when I wake up in the morning and go to bed at night. He is there for every bad and good day. And just the sheer "togetherness" aspect of our relationship has made me love him more, and know him better. So as we celebrate our one month anniversary I thought I would share with you 5 reasons why I am thankful for my husband.

  1. He loves Jesus and challenges me to love Jesus more.

  2. He randomly does things to serve me when I am tired because he loves me (even though he jokes that "it is his duty!")

  3. He consistently leads us in family worship and takes our spiritual health seriously.

  4. He loves the Church and leads us well in loving our local church.

  5. He makes me laugh, even though I pretend like I don't want to!

There are so many more reasons why I am thankful to be married to this man. God has provided for me beyond what I could have imagined and hoped for.

I thank God for you, Daniel. You truly are a gift to me. Happy One Month Anniversary, Babe!

No comments: