This is a variation of a meal I had at a restaurant a few weeks ago. Daniel likes to describe it as an "explosion of flavors in his mouth." That's what he says when he really like something! It is simple, fast, and you don't have to use your oven. These are all wins for me considering that it has been over 100 degrees nearly every day for the last two weeks. So here it is. Enjoy!
Grilled Chicken with Tomatoes
What you need:
-2 chicken breasts
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (or diced fresh tomatoes if you want)
- Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian marinade/dressing
- 2 slices of Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Marinade chicken in the dressing for a few hours or overnight
- Heat grill to medium high heat and grill the chicken until done
- Towards the end of the grilling, add the cheese so it melts
- Remove chicken from grill, top with tomatoes and avocado
And there it is. So simple, yet so delicious! We had ours with bread and a vegetable, but you could do anything for a side, really.