Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One Year Later...



One year later…

I still think you are so dang cute.
I love holding your hand.
I enjoy going to bed with you and waking up next to you.
You still make me laugh, a lot.
I have realized I am much bigger sinner than I ever dared to think.
There is so much left to discover about who you are (and I love finding it out!).
You make me want to study the Bible more.
You help me to love and treasure the Savior.
We love just being together.
You are my best friend.
I love you more today than yesterday, which makes each new day that much more exciting.

Happy 1st anniversary, babe!


3 comments:

Laurin said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Zach Tarter said...

Happy anniversary my sister and my brother! Enjoy Nashville!

Zach

Courtney Reissig said...

Thanks, Laurin and Zach!!!