Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday is for Fotos!


It's that time of year...March Madness! I honestly don't remember knowing about March Madness until a few years ago. I know that sounds crazy, but I must have just not been paying attention all this time. Daniel and I filled out our brackets on Sunday and have been anxiously watching the results pour in. I won the whole thing a couple of years ago and so now I feel like every year I have to continue the trend. This is a lot of pressure. Last year was not so good, but I have high hopes for this year.


All that to say, I have no real strategy for how I pick my teams. This drives my husband crazy because I sometimes do better than him, and I'm a novice! I did pick Kansas to win it all this year, much to his dismay. We are Ohio State fans, but I just felt like picking someone else. I told him it was just business, not personal.


So between homework, church, and work, this is occupying our time over the next few weeks!


As a side note, my brothers did brackets too and they both picked San Diego State to win it all. I have one word for that. Lame.


Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Emily Tarter said...

Did who else picked SDSU? Micah or Jerm? I think its really funny that you texted Zach the other day just to tell him his final pick was lame...such a loving sister. :)

Courtney said...

Micah picked SDSU! I should have known! Was it your idea to pick SDSU or Zach's? I am such a loving sister that I told Micah he was lame too. I like to talk smack! :)

Emily Tarter said...

haha...you're too funny! Zach picked them to win. I didn't know they were considered an "underdog" I just saw the number "2" by their name and figured they were just like the other numbers two's! Apparently not...

Courtney said...

I'm usually like that too, but I asked Daniel some questions before I picked this time! :) I used to just pick all the high ranked teams. I think that would have served me well this time, but alas, I didn't do that. I tried too hard!

Anonymous said...

That's my gang!!! You all are too funny!! Dad and I chickened out this year. Maybe next year!! Go Butler!! Are they still in?;)